Don’t get overwhelmed by seeing a large number of cleaners available on the store shelves. Choosing the correct one can be a big task especially when all of them look similar. It is crucial to identify your requirements about your preferred material and purpose for which you are purchasing a cleaner. Ditch the classic broom and mop and have a look at some of the best home cleaning products.
- Magic erasers – These are water activated elements that work magically when faced with grime, without damaging the surface. Mr. Clean offers these in a price range of $2 to $8.
- Multi-surface cleaner – You don’t have to worry about the application of this Mrs. Meyer’s cleaning product as it is purely non-toxic. The essential oils used in its creation give a pleasant, soothing fragrance to the sprayed article.
- Extendable duster – This duster from OXO is very handy in scrubbing off dust particles from the tiniest cracks and grooves. Characterized by its extendable nature, it can be bent in any direction to reach all hidden areas.
- Resolve cleaning spray – Stains from accidental coffee spills may seem to take forever to vanish. But with Resolve, getting rid of stains and blemishes is just a few sprays away.
- Toilet bowl cleaner – No matter how well kept your house is, a dirty toilet will never fail to put a wrong impression on your guests. It is highly essential to have a clean, rinsed toilet not only for aesthetic purposes but also to prevent unwanted bacteria from growing. Lysol’s cleaning product has been designed to clean the curved edges of the bowl as well.
- Wet wipes – Disinfectant-ingrained wipes are the cleaning supplies that serve the dual purpose of wiping the kitchen and killing flu-causing viruses. Three packs of Clorox wipes on Amazon cost $10.
- Polish – This home cleaning product makes rust go away on delicate surfaces like glass, and is one of the best cleaning supplies you could ever get. Bar Keepers Friend’s polish is on Amazon for $5.
- Steel wipes – A breakthrough development in the field of cleaning has been the invention of stainless steel wipes. It claims to remove all marks from steel items resulting in them looking brand new. A pack of Magic Steel Wipes is available for $7 online.
- Fiber mop – Fiber mops have recently gained popularity for all sorts of dusting activities. You can use them for brushing off the dust from windows, furniture, etc.
- Wet jet – Buy a wet jet with removable pads so that you don’t have to use the same one for cleaning different areas in the house. It simplifies mopping and provides a sweet fragrance to the floor.
Apart from these, numerous brands claim to sell the best cleaning supplies. Regardless of you being a homemaker or an industrial buyer, making a wise decision is necessary as a wrong material can do more harm than good. The best cleaning product should be soft on the surface, shouldn’t affect the applier negatively and clean like everything like a pro.
When you decide to purchase cleaning equipment, note that the best cleaning supplies include a broom, dustpan, vacuum cleaner, water hose, bucket, cobwebber, sponge, cleaning cloth, detergent, scrubbing foam, floor buffer, waste container, and gloves. If you do not possess these essentials, make sure you bring them home(after paying the legit price of course).